Spiro’s Slack integration allows users to access the Spiro Assistant from within Slack. Using the slash command /spiro, you will be able to create companies, contacts, opportunities, and reminders, as well as look up information about a contact or the pipeline of you or a team member.
- Log into your Spiro account
- Navigate to Settings > Integrations
- Select Slack and click "Configure" to continue.
- You will be redirected to a page asking you to sign in to your Slack workspace/account, and then will be asked to grant Spiro the proper app permissions.
- Once finished, you will be directed back to Spiro and will see a confirmation that Slack was installed correctly. Within Slack, you will get a direct message about the integration, and then can begin using the slash command to access the Spiro Assistant.
If you are stuck or confused, you can always ask for help by typing something like /spiro help me!