Apply Filters to Contacts, Companies and Opportunities
Apply filters to the contact, companies and opportunities tabs in Spiro to find the information you are looking for. You can save filters and even export data to a spreadsheet.
Creating a Filter
1. Navigate to your companies, contacts or opportunities tab
2. Choose "Filter by" > "Create new filter"
3. Pick the field you would like to filter by and apply your filter. You can use multiple filters with "And" and "Or" statements.
4. After you build your filter, select “Apply” and then “Save”. This will save your custom filter in the drop-down list for easy access in the future! You can save multiple filters.
5. If you wish to edit your filter you can hover over the filter you wish to change and a pencil will populate.
Interested in Spiro for your team? Sign up for a demo today: spiro.ai/demo
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org