Here are the notes for our latest Spiro release [SEPTEMBER 14, 2020]
Web and Mobile Enhancements
In this latest release, we've added:
- 'See more' button to display long text fields
- The Activities tab User filter is now a multi-select User picker
- Added Missed Calls to the Type filter options under Activities
- Spiro Reports Real-time Sync. Spiro will now sync, in real-time, all activity, opportunity, and related entities data to the reports environment. In the October release, we plan to include real-time syncing of all company and contact data. Data uploads via the data loader or API will sync on our daily full data sync.
- Email Assistant: New Command for Past Due Reminders
- New Settings Menu User Interface is easier to navigate
- Display "Created By" field under Company and Contact records
- Imports now create an exportable report with any duplicate contact or company records
- When importing to custom entities, you no longer need to include all custom entity columns, just the ones being updated
- Imports: An owner is not necessary for data updates
- When adding New Contacts or Opportunities, Spiro now indicates that it will create a new company if the Company entered does not exist
- Role: Manager [Limited] can no longer search contacts or companies that are not owned by their team
- Non-Managers can no longer query all activities from every user in the organization
- Email Assistant Reminders were not working for GMAIL users
- Web App: Users were receiving an error message when attempting to delete a contact phone number from the List view
- Mobile [iOS / Android]: Creating Opportunities from Contact Details was not automatically adding the contact to the opportunity
- Websites were not being saved if entered in the format 'Https://domain.com'
- Spiro Call summary was adding extra character '\n'
- Web Settings: Users could not see the first column in "User Administration"
- Campaigns: Wrong values displayed in the "Engagement" column in the Contacts table
- Android: Adding new call log for Non-Spiro Voice users