Create Contacts from Phonebook (Mobile App)
Adding contacts from your phone book is a simple process in Spiro from your mobile app.
Allowing Access to Contacts
To add contacts from your phone you need to allow Spiro access to your contacts on your phone. You can do this when you first download the app. If you denied Spiro access to your contacts list you can easily enable by doing the following:
- For iPhone users: go to your Settings > Privacy > Contacts. Scroll down to find Spiro and make sure it is turned on
- For Android users: go to your Settings > Personal Tab > Privacy and Safety > App Permissions > Contacts. Scroll down to Spiro and make sure it is turned on
How to add a contact from your phonebook
- Start by going to either the Contact tab in the Spiro mobile app
- Hit the "+" button on the bottom right of the search screen
- Choose the "phonebook" icon
- Pick the contact you wish to add from your address book
- Finish filling out the details
Business Card Scanner
- Click the "+" button at the bottom of the contacts tab to add a new contact and choose the card reader option
- From here you can line up the business card to scan in
- Spiro will scan as much information as possible from the business card, and you can finish mapping the data if there are any errors.
At this point in time, we don't allow Spiro to mass import your phone contacts into the app. Please reach out to email@example.com if you'd like to discuss some ways we can help you get more of your data into the app.