Connecting your Okta Account with Spiro
Okta Configuration Guide
All Spiro users have the ability to configure a default Identity Provider to power Single Sign On (SSO). This article details how to configure Okta as the primary Identity Provider to facilitate SSO with the Spiro Web and Mobile applications.
- User setting up the SSO must be an administrator in the Okta workspace
- Okta Workspace must be on either the Business or Enterprise plan.
- In a new browser tab, open your Okta administration portal and in Applications click the Browse App Catalog.
- Search for Spiro.ai and click to select it
3. Click on Add Integration to add the Spiro.ai integration to your Okta Workspace
4.In the setup General Settings, select the application label (This is the name of the application in your Okta workspace. It can be anything you like)
5. After Completing the general setup, go to the Sign On screen
6. Note down your Client ID and your Client Secret
Once you have all the information (summarised below), email it to email@example.com
- Client ID
- Client Secret
- Issuer URL (your Okta workspace URL)
Spiro support will handle your request and get back to you once the integration is configured.
You will now be able to sign-in to Spiro from your Okta Workspace Dashboard, as well as initiate Okta login from our regular login page.