Draft Emails with AI
Leveraging AI in Email
Spiro uses artificial intelligence to help you write draft emails to your customers and prospects. Here's how to use our generative AI to write an email draft:
- Open an email window either from the top navigation bar or from a contact record. You must ensure a contact is in the "Send To" field for this feature to work.
- In the email body window, type a prompt that you want to be the base of the message you are trying to craft. Get creative—the prompt can be about anything. Examples include:
- Asking the AI to write a follow-up email about a recent meeting.
- Putting in meeting notes and having the AI summarize them.
- Thank someone for something and suggest the next steps to meet up.
- Then click the "Draft With AI" button.
- The AI will then type up an email to your contact, using your prompt as the basis of the email text.
You can see the process using the interactive demo below: