Status and Engagement
Spiro uses artificial intelligence (AI) to help users understand how they engage with accounts and individual contacts. For opportunities, Spiro helps users understand which open opportunities have active engagement and which might need attention or are at risk. These fields are populated using our AI and cannot be changed by users.
Company and Contact Engagement
On company and contact records in Spiro, the Engagement field gives users a status indicator based on communication. The values are:
- Uncontacted: No activity for the Contact and Company
- Attempted: Outbound interactions but no success
- Contacted: Some type of successful engagement
- Disengaged: There has been activity in the past, but there has been no activity within the last 30 days
On the opportunity record in Spiro, the Status field helps users understand which opportunities are currently engaged, which need more attention, and those that might be at risk. The Status field depends on Key Contacts to be associated with an opportunity. If no key contacts are associated with an opportunity, the status may be incorrectly read as "Stalled" or "New." The Opportunity Status is calculated and updated daily.
- New: Newly created opportunity with no associated activity.
- Working: One-way outbound communication with the Key Contacts associated with your opportunity (e.g., outbound emails, voicemails, etc.) or direct opportunity interactions (e.g., logging an activity directly from the opportunity timeline).
- Engaged: Two-way communication with the Key Contacts associated with your opportunity (e.g., related calendar events, inbound emails, inbound calls, outbound calls, or in-person activities)
- Proposing: There are emails with Key Contacts subject body matching the words "Proposal" or "Quote"
- Stalled: Engagement/activity stops for the past ~14 days
- Won: Opportunity is marked as Won sales stage
- Lost: Opportunity is marked as Lost sales stage