Spiro's Email Assistant
You can email email@example.com to automatically create opportunities, contacts or companies, set reminders, add attachments, ask about your pipeline and more!
IMPORTANT: Make sure you are forwarding the email to your assistant FROM the prospect, not from yourself
FORWARD EMAILS TO YOUR ASSISTANT:
When you receive an email FROM a prospect, forward it to firstname.lastname@example.org and use any of the below commands in the body of the email. Spiro uses the email domain and signature information from your prospect to create opportunities, contacts, and companies in Spiro.
1. To create & update opportunities in Spiro use the following commands:
- add opportunity
- add new opportunity
- create new opportunity
- add new deal
- Mark closed lost
- Mark closed won
You can set additional fields in the body of the email to specify set values for an opportunity:
- opportunity name:
- close date:
2. To create a contact and company in Spiro use the following commands:
- add contact
- create contact
- add new contact
- new contact
- create new contact
- add him/her
- add this contact
3. To set reminders in Spiro for yourself or other people on your team use the following commands and insert what you would like the assistant to remind you or them to do:
- remind me to (call her) on 5/7/2017
- remind me to (follow up) next week
- remind me to (reach out) tomorrow
- remind me to (call him) this Friday
- remind me to (send proposal) next Monday
- remind Andrew to (call) next week
- remind Andrew to (send an email) on 5/7/2017
When you receive an email from your assistant alerting you of a reminder you can respond to the email to reschedule for another date or mark as done.
4. *NEW* To add attachments to the timeline in Spiro, forward an email from a contact with an attachment (maybe they sent you back a signed proposal) and say "Add Attachment". Your assistant will find the contact in Spiro and attach the file.
You can also directly email email@example.com and attachment and say "attach to (insert contact email address)". The Assistant will find the contact using the email address and attach your file to the timeline.
ASK YOUR ASSISTANT QUESTIONS:
Email firstname.lastname@example.org and type any of the following questions into the body of the email and send:
1. To see a summary of your activity or your team's activity ask the following questions:
- What did I do last week?
- What did I do yesterday?
- What have I done in the last 7 days?
- What did I do in the last 7 days?
- What did I do on 7/20/2017?
- What did Andrew do last week?
- What did Andrew do yesterday?
- What did Andrew do on 7/20/2017?
- What did my team do this week?
- What did my team do last week?
2. To see your reminders as the following questions:
- What are my reminders for today?
- What are my reminders for tomorrow?
- What are my reminders for this week?
- What are my reminders for next week?
3. To see a summary of what's going on with an opportunity as the following question:
- What's going on with Staples?
4. To see a summary of your pipeline or your team's pipeline ask the following questions:
- What's my pipeline?
- What's my pipeline this week?
- What's my pipeline this month?
- What's my pipeline this quarter?
- What's my pipeline this year?
- What's Andrew's pipeline?
- What's Andrew's pipeline this week?
- What's Andrew's pipeline this month?
- What's Andrew's pipeline this quarter?
- What's Andrew's pipeline this year?
- What deals were won this month?
- What are my opportunities that are most likely to close?
- What deals were lost last week?
- What deals were won last week?
5. To find out information about a contact in Spiro as the following questions:
- Who is (insert email address)?
- Forward an email from a contact to the assistant and ask "who is this?"
- Who do I know at (company name)?
BCC/CC YOUR ASSISTANT:
When you send an email to a prospect you can BCC or CC email@example.com. Your Assistant will create a company, contact, an opportunity for you.
*This feature only works when you have one email recipient*
WORRIED ABOUT DUPLICATES?
When you forward, BCC or CC emails to your Assistant, Spiro will search your contacts for the prospects email address/domain and will not create a new company or contact if one already exists in Spiro.
The email assistant will soon be adding more features! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have suggestions.
Questions? Email email@example.com