Spiro Email Assistant: Forwarding Emails
- Create & Update Opportunities in Spiro by using the following commands:
- Create a Contact and Company in Spiro use the following commands:
- Set Reminders in Spiro for yourself or other people on your team use the following commands and insert what you would like the assistant to remind you or them to do:
- Add Internal Notes: If you and a few other colleagues are sharing internal notes about an opportunity or account, you can now forward that email to the firstname.lastname@example.org with the following command and the internal communication will be added to the contacts timeline:
Add notes to (Contact Name)
- Add Attachments to the timeline in Spiro, forward an email from a contact with an attachment (ie. a signed proposal) and say " Add Attachment". Assistant will find the contact in Spiro and attach the file.
- You can also directly email email@example.com with attachment and say "Attach to (insert contact email address)". The Assistant will find the contact using the email address and attach your file to the timeline in Spiro.
Use Spiro's Email Assistant by forwarding your emails to firstname.lastname@example.org to automatically create Opportunities, Contacts or Companies, Set Reminders, Add Attachments, ask about your pipeline and more!
IMPORTANT: Make sure you are forwarding the email to your Assistant from the prospect, not from yourself.
Forward Emails to Your Assistant
When you receive an email from a prospect, forward it to email@example.com and use any of the below commands in the body of the email. Spiro uses the email domain and signature information from your prospect to create Opportunities, Contacts, and Companies in Spiro.
Add New Opportunity
Create New Opportunity
Add New Deal
Mark Closed Lost
Mark Closed Won
You can set additional fields in the body of the email to specify set values for an Opportunity
Add New Contact
Create New Contact
Add this contact
Remind me to call her on date
Remind me to follow up with her next week
Remind me to reach out tomorrow
Remind me to call him this Friday
Remind me to send proposal next Monday
Remind team member name to call next week
Remind team member name to send email on date
When you receive an email from your Assistant alerting you of a reminder you can respond to Reschedule or Mark as Done. To reschedule, say something like "Reschedule for next week" or "Reschedule for 2/2/2022"
Interested in doing more with your email assistant? Ask questions!
For more information and examples, go to our Email Assistant: Asking Questions page.
BCC/CC Your Assistant
When you send an email to a prospect you can BCC or CC firstname.lastname@example.org. Your Assistant will create a company, contact, an opportunity for you.
* This feature only works when you have one email recipient *
Create a contact via email without forwarding
You can also create a contact from your email without having to forward an email. Email the Assistant directly and say "create contact" with the contact name and contact email like so:
Worried About Duplicates?
Don't be. When you forward, BCC or CC emails to your Assistant, Spiro will search your contacts for the prospect's email address/domain and will not create a new company or contact if one already exists in Spiro.
The email assistant will soon be adding more features! Please email email@example.com if you have suggestions.