Spiro Email Assistant: Forwarding Emails
Use Spiro's Email Assistant by forwarding your emails to email@example.com to automatically create Opportunities, Contacts or Companies, Set Reminders, Add Attachments, ask about your pipeline and more!
IMPORTANT: Make sure you are forwarding the email to your Assistant from the prospect, not from yourself.
Forward Emails to Your Assistant
When you receive an email from a prospect, forward it to firstname.lastname@example.org and use any of the below commands in the body of the email. Spiro uses the email domain and signature information from your prospect to create Opportunities, Contacts, and Companies in Spiro.
- Create & Update Opportunities in Spiro by using the following commands:
Add New Opportunity
Create New Opportunity
Add New Deal
Mark Closed Lost
Mark Closed Won
- You can set additional fields in the body of the email to specify set values for an Opportunity
- Create a Contact and Company in Spiro use the following commands:
Add New Contact
Create New Contact
Add this contact
- Set Reminders in Spiro for yourself or other people on your team use the following commands and insert what you would like the assistant to remind you or them to do:
Remind me to call her on date
Remind me to follow up with her next week
Remind me to reach out tomorrow
Remind me to call him this Friday
Remind me to send proposal next Monday
Remind team member name to call next week
Remind team member name to send email on date
When you receive an email from your Assistant alerting you of a reminder you can respond to Reschedule or Mark as Done
* NEW * To Add Attachments to the timeline in Spiro, forward an email from a contact with an attachment (ie. a signed proposal) and say " Add Attachment". Assistant will find the contact in Spiro and attach the file.
- You can also directly email email@example.com with attachment and say "Attach to (insert contact email address)". The Assistant will find the contact using the email address and attach your file to the timeline in Spiro.
Interested in doing more with your email assistant? Ask questions!
For more information and examples, go to our Email Assistant: Asking Questions page.
BCC/CC Your Assistant
When you send an email to a prospect you can BCC or CC firstname.lastname@example.org. Your Assistant will create a company, contact, an opportunity for you.
* This feature only works when you have one email recipient *
Worried About Duplicates?
Don't be. When you forward, BCC or CC emails to your Assistant, Spiro will search your contacts for the prospect's email address/domain and will not create a new company or contact if one already exists in Spiro.
The email assistant will soon be adding more features! Please email email@example.com if you have suggestions.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org